Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer (Installations)
Are you an experienced refrigeration and/ or air conditioning engineer? Do you possess a City and Guilds 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants cert and CSCS card? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer for installations in the East Anglian area. Working as part of an experienced engineering team, the successful candidate will be expected to work on the installation of pipework, equipment and fixings.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, friendly team, committed to an excellent standard of workmanship, within a well-established East Anglian company.
we are proud to be an independent East Anglian company for over 25 years in business. Our success heavily relies on having highly experienced engineers and staff and a good relationship with our highly valued customers. Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin UK, the two leading manufacturers within the air conditioning industry have awarded their most prestigious grade of installer. Working closely with all our suppliers we can ensure we are consistently installing, servicing and maintaining their equipment to the highest possible standards.
• Monday - Friday working
• Fully expensed van, tools and uniform
• Voluntary overtime available
• A strong background in carrying out servicing and repairs.
• Previous experience installing air conditioning and/or refrigeration equipment.
• City and Guilds 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
• Engineer's skill card/CSCS card is essential.
• Driving License.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with clients and customers and understand their particular needs.
• Positive attitude to work and a team player.
Location: Suffolk | Salary: 34000 - 35500 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 26/01/2024