1st Line Support Engineer
Our Client is an IT solution provider supporting businesses across the UK. With 7 offices and 100+ staff they offer clients a genuine 24/7 support service through their own internal service desk, implementation team, software developers and cabling engineers.
Due to our client’s continued expansion, they are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their busy support team, to support clients remotely and with field visits. You'll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure and connectivity. They've been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone who's willing and able to grow with them.
There is of course plenty of opportunity for progression within the 1st Line Support Engineer role and the company itself so if you're looking for a career then this role may be perfect for you.
As part of Workforce Recruitment we also have a specialist Military Division dedicated to serving ex military who are transiting into the UK Job Market and we are always interested in speaking with any ex-military candidates with the transferable skill set for this role as our client is ex forces friendly.
All candidates must possess:
· A desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
· An ability to work independently and perform their own research
· Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise their workload
· You'll need to be available to work variable days each week, including weekends
Candidates are expected to be competent in the following:
· All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
· All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
· Basic network troubleshooting incl. ping and traceroute
· Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365
What the company have got to offer
· A competitive salary
· A fantastic and flexible working environment
· 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
· Life insurance
· Private Health InsuranceГђвЂ™Г‚В
· Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
· Regular social events
· Bike to work scheme
· A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket
Location: Manchester | Salary: 22000 - 26000 per | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/08/2022