As an Engineering Technician your role is pivotal to maintain the company standards as a Best in Class Repair, Installation and Commissioning Service to all Customers, be it in the company workshop or on sites throughout the United Kingdom and the rest of the world.
A high level of dedication to the job and customer focus is required for this position.
The following are principal duties of the Engineering Technician.
- Uphold the Company Core Values of “Honesty-Openness-Trust-Teamwork-Improvement-Professionalism”
- Represent the company at all times in a positive and professional manner.
- Work with all personnel within the company to satisfy the customer and achieve the company goals.
- Identify and deliver improvement strategies in the company.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and controlled manner.
- Go the extra mile when required to satisfy the customers delivery requirements.
- To Work with and lead subcontractor teams employed by the company to carry out work on site to our high standards.
- To carry out repairs on all valve products Manufactured by the company and other valve manufacturers.
- To strip and inspect valves and carry out a detailed assessment, in a report form identifying what remedial work and parts are required, whatever requires repairing: you’ll be finding innovative and resourceful solutions for fixing it.
- Visit sites throughout the UK to carry out customer assessments of valves.
- Visit sites throughout the UK to carry out repairs/refurbishment of valves and equipment.
- Visit sites throughout the UK to carry out the installation and commissioning of the company products.
- Produce detailed site inspection reports.
- When required, work on sites throughout the World to carry out the installation and commissioning of the company products.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Level
- O Level
- City and Guilds
- CSCS Card
- Inspection and Testing
- Engineering - Aircraft
- Engineering - Civil
- Engineering - Manufacturing
- Engineering - Mechanical
- Engineering - Gas
- Mechanic - Vehicle
- Seaman Specialist
further qualifications relative to the Water Industry will be provided - for example, Confined Space Training, Water Cleanliness training.
Location: Brighouse | Salary: 30000 - 40000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 20/05/2022