Our Client are a fast growing maintenance and construction provider working for local authority, educational, retail and private sector clients.
We are looking to recenced and enthusiastic Joiners. Ideally someone that also has knowledge and basic ability of other trades i.e. basic Plumbing, plastering etc.
You will be responsible for liaising directly with clients and their employees, completing reactive maintenance and planned work tasks to the highest standard.
What we’re looking for
- Ideally you will have experience within FM. retail sector & public building experience would be highly beneficial
- We are seeking NVQ qualified people in a related construction trade
- As a multi award-winning company for H&S we expect all of our people to be 100% safe at all times and ensure the places and people affected by our work are always safe
- We are looking for people who mirror our company values, provide excellent customer service and have a flexible and proactive approach
- As driving for work will be a significant part of the role, we are looking for people with a full UK driving licence. We do carry out driving licence checks as a condition of employment
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive basic salary of £26500-28730 OTE this can rise to 30K + a year
- Company pension scheme.
- We provide a weekly on-call payment (subject to terms and conditions)
- We also provide a weekly tool allowance payment (on passing your probation) and extra mile bonus payments for our star employees
- We offer 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, a modern and equipped company vehicle (for business use), PDA and staff uniform
- And as a Community Focused employer, we also offer many opportunities for involvement with fund-raising activities and social value events
Location: Nottingham | Salary: 26500 - 29000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 04/05/2022