Steel Frame Assembly Operatives - AM Shift
Our client is looking to recruit Steel Frame Assembly Operatives for positions in the Chorley Area.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week working a 06:00 to 14:30 shift and overtime may be available depending on the workload each week.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Assembly of steel frames using various tools to apply nuts and bolts to products
* Working from technical drawings to produce products to be used in various projects
* Using both hand and power tools on a daily basis
* Machine Operation (Full training is given on these machines)
* Heavy Lifting
* Working in a team to produce items within given timescales
* General Labouring & keeping work areas tidy
* Excellent Teamworking skills and a desire to learn and develop are essential
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working with tools in the past and we are looking for long term contracts with good reliability from candidates.
These roles are available on an immediate start for the right candidates.
Please Note: Due to the Christmas period, applications may not be responded to until week commencing 04th January 2022. At this point, immediate interviews will be available for suitable candidates
Location: Chorley | Salary: 10 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 01/01/0001