Labourer - Flexibility on Shift Needed
As part of our client’s growth plan, they are now looking to recruit 2 new Labourers to assist in the manufacturing of timber-based products in the Bodmin area. There are 2 shifts worked at this site so flexibility will be needed between 6am and 10pm.
This role is working in a fast-paced environment, but full training is given on the company products, manufacturing processes and health and safety aspects of the role.
We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated staff with a desire to join a constantly expanding business with a happy workforce and excellent progression opportunities.
Your duties will include:
• Assembly of large wooden products for the supply to the construction trade
• Working from drawings to produce products
• Using both hand and power tools on a daily basis
• Machine Operation (Full training is given on these machines)
• Heavy Lifting
• Working in a team to produce items within given timescales
• General Labouring & keeping work areas tidy
• Excellent Teamworking skills and a desire to learn and develop are essential
Whilst there is heavy lifting within this position, it is managed to ensure that no individual is lifting anything that would be dangerous or unachievable.
Above all, we are looking for candidates with a desire to learn and progress with an excellent timekeeping and attendance record with previous employers.
This role will be a temp to perm vacancy so after 13 weeks, you will become a full member of the team with excellent benefits available to you as an employee
Location: Bodmin | Salary: 9.20 - 11.50 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 03/09/2021