To ensure the smooth and accurate flow of goods through the warehouse from vendor delivery to customer satisfaction while maintaining and improving levels of health and safety, quality and productivity in a lean manufacturing environment.
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 Hours per week Monday to Friday between 8am to 7pm. starting hours 10:45am to 7pm with 45 minutes unpaid break.
- Processing Vendor deliveries
- Picking Customer orders
- Packing customer orders to a high standard
- Maintaining and improving levels of health and safety
- Reducing customer errors
- Maintaining and improving levels of stock accuracy
- Maintaining and improving 5S & clean as you go
- Provide assistance to all other departments when required.
- To cover for other team members during absence.
Location: Stockport | Salary: 8.72 - 9.15 per hour | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 14/10/2020