Electrical Winder - Ex Military Welcome
About the role:
You will use your experience and skills to meet the needs of our customers in some of the below areas:
- Testing of AC/DC electrical motor winding.
- Correct use of burnout techniques.
- Detailing of AC/DC motor windings Rewinding of same.
- Connection and Testing of Windings.
- Impregnation and Stoving methods.
- Use of specialist tools Assistance with other key tasks within the workshop.
- The role will involve working standard day shifts with the opportunity to work overtime and to work on site with customers on some occasion
- Driving license.
- You will have a formal training or qualification in winding within a motor environment With experience of both AC and DC winding, although just AC would be considered.
- You will be confident in carrying out fitting task as well as winding.
- The safety of you and your colleagues is your priority above all others
- Work well in a team
- Can work on their own under their own initiative
By joining you’ll be part of something special.
Being part of something special means more than just the work you do. It's the great people you work with, the support you receive from your managers, and the specialism that is at the core of everything we do.
Whether it’s development that is built around you and your career goals or the opportunity to be part of something much bigger than the team you join, it’s all here for you.
What are you waiting for? We can’t do it without you!
Location: Chesterfield | Salary: 32500 - 35000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/02/2024