multi- skilled joiner
Job Type: Full Time
Join our team as a Multi Skilled Joiner and play a vital role in delivering maintenance, planned work, mechanical and electrical services, and compliance solutions. We are a family-run company with a strategic partnership with a prominent retailer, and we are dedicated to serving Co-op food stores and funeral care sites. We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual who can bring their skills and dedication to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to specifications.
Here's what you'll bring to the role:
- A background in Facilities Management, with experience in both retail and public building sectors.
- An NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Joinery or Construction.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Handyman experience is a plus.
- A valid and clean UK driving license.
- Preferred certifications: ECS/CSCS Card, IPAF & BAND.
- A commitment to prioritizing safety and quality in all your work.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and stay within budget.
- Keeping accurate records of completed tasks.
- Willingness to participate in a weekly on-call rota (Monday to Monday) with a frequency of no more than once every four weeks.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Professional and courteous representation of the company.
- Flexibility to accommodate some out-of-hours work when necessary.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary, ranging from £28,177.50 to £31,699.69 per annum.
- On-call payment.
- 22 days of annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, with the opportunity for increases with service.
- 360 Wellbeing benefits, including store discounts, 24/7 access to GP's, mental health and carer support, and more.
- A modern and well-equipped company vehicle for business use.
- PDA for business purposes.
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Monthly team toolbox talks with management, allowing you to share your thoughts, ideas, and concerns.
- Opportunities to give back to the community through fundraising.
- Regular social events funded by the company to bond with colleagues and have fun outside of work.
- Workplace pension contributions: 3% employer, 5% employee.
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities to enhance your skills.
We strongly value diversity and inclusion, welcoming applicants from all backgrounds, including differences in age, ability, gender, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional maintenance and construction services and make a positive impact on the lives of Co-op customers, members, and the communities we serve.
Apply now for an immediate start. This is a full-time position.
Location: Leicester | Salary: 28177.50 - 31699.69 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 21/11/2023