Utility Surveyor - Ex Military Welcome
Utility Surveyor – Ex-military welcome
Salary: £26,000 - £34,000 DOE plus approx. £7,000 in overtime and staying away allowance
Annual bonus based on both your and the company performance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Utility Surveyor (minimum 2 years).
- Experience in topographical surveys and using Robotic Total Stations & GNSS.
- Use of GPR and Electromagnetic Locating techniques.
- A suitable qualification in a surveying-related discipline is advantageous.
- Experience using CAD software.
- Understanding of PAS128 Standards.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills, a desire to learn on the job, and a can-do attitude.
- Full UK driving license and the right to work in the UK.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Undertake utility and topographical surveys.
- Manhole lifting and assisting with observations and measurements.
- Locate utilities via electromagnetic locators and ground-penetrating radar.
- Perform Total station and GPS/GNSS observations.
- Work with the latest technology – Stream UP.
- Create Utility Survey drawings and Reports.
- Assist in the overall development of the survey department and adhere to company manuals and processes.
- Ensure QA/QC Compliance.
- Health Shield Plan with access to a 24hr GP.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Half-price gym membership at Bannatynes gym.
- Mobile phone contribution.
- Professional membership and development.
- Staying away allowances.
- 5% employer pension contribution via salary sacrifice pension scheme.
We're excited to welcome dynamic individuals ready to contribute to our clients success. Apply now
Location: Telford | Salary: 29000 - 34000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 21/11/2023