Salary: £18.30 per hour +11% shift allowance
Days/Hours of Work
- Mornings: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 2:30pm, Friday 6:00am - 12:00 noon.
- Nights: 8:00pm - 6:00am Mon - Thu.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of all electrical systems and equipment within the Work Rolls Business Unit.
- Take swift action to troubleshoot and rectify breakdowns in electrical equipment and facilities, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Assess the condition of electrical equipment, leading refurbishment efforts, and driving initiatives for ongoing improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering & Maintenance supervisor to optimise the planning and execution of electrical maintenance tasks.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Maintenance qualification.
- A multi-skilled maintenance qualification is advantageous.
- Experience in a heavy engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in PLC fault-finding, DC Motor controls, and 3 phase electrical equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of workplace Health and Safety.
- A strong foundation in engineering, rooted in maintenance principles and failure prevention.
- Effective planning abilities for both projects and maintenance tasks.
- 33 days annual leave (includes public holidays).
- Conveniently located with free onsite parking.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- A bronze accredited participant in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, showing support for ex-military and reservists in employment.
- Over £400m invested in large-scale, long-term modernisation and state-of-the-art facilities.
Location: Sheffield | Salary: 18.30 per hour | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 16/11/2023