- Supervise diving works to HSE Diving at Work Regulations, Inland/Inshore Approved Code of Practice (L104) and company operating procedures & standards
- Complete statutory and company paperwork, records, permits and the like in order to effectively supervise diving operations
- Liaise with customers and team members to effectively plan, manage and execute diving and non-diving engineering services and marine works
- Contribute to production of risk assessments and method statements
- Contribute to on-site risk assessment and hazard identification
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of diving equipment, company equipment and hired-in equipment
- Undertake diving works (under the supervision of an alternative Diving Supervisor) where required
- Undertake all other tasks as reasonably required by the company in order to fulfil the role and contribute to the effective operation of the company
- The role may include assisting non-diving departments with other company activities such as structural inspections and surveys, confined space operations, general construction works, driving duties and other yard-based duties, depending on skills, experience and capabilities
- The role will include periods of working away from home, typically on a Monday – Friday basis only, with occasional need for weekend or night working (by prior arrangement). Accommodation and subsistence plus guaranteed overtime hours paid whenever working away.
Salary range circa £40k pa basic (depending on experience and capability) with typical overtime opportunity up to 30% for hourly paid (guaranteed 40 hours per week basic).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Significant investment in training and development.
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Caerphilly: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Diving: 1 year
Location: Caerphilly | Salary: 40000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 16/11/2023