Salary: Competitive + Overtime opportunities
This role will include periods of working away from home, typically on a Monday – Friday basis only, with occasional need for weekend or night working (by prior arrangement). Accommodation and subsistence will be provided, plus guaranteed overtime hours paid whenever working away.
The candidate must have previous experience.
- Undertake diving works to HSE Diving at Work Regulations, Inland/Inshore Approved Code of Practice (L104) and company operating procedures & standards, acting as Diver, Standby Diver, Tender or support member of the dive team as job requirements dictate
- Assist with completing statutory and company paperwork, records, permits and the like in order to effectively undertake diving operations.
- Work with all team members in order to effectively execute diving and non-diving engineering services and marine works.
- Co-operate with instructions of the Diving/project supervisor as required to complete the necessary project tasks
- Contribute to on-site risk assessment and hazard identification.
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of diving equipment, company equipment and hired-in equipment.
- The role may include assisting non-diving departments with other company activities such as structural inspections and surveys, confined space operations, general construction works, driving duties and other yard-based duties, depending on skills, experience and capabilities
- Significant investment in training and development.
- Mobile phone allowance
- 26 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays, 31 days for salaried employees)
Location: Caerphilly | Salary: | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 09/02/2024