Manufacturing Stores/Warehouse Operative
Manufacturing Stores/Warehouse Personnel
Salary £11.50PH DOE + Overtime
25 Days holiday per year plus all Bank Holidays.
Working hours: 37 hours per week, fixed days.
- Monday – Thursday: 07:30-16:00
- Friday: 07:30 -12:30
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Stores/Warehouse operator to join their Birmingham-based Manufacturing Stores Team. Reporting directly to the Store Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in various aspects of store work, utilizing your warehouse operational experience and physical capabilities. As a team player comfortable with I.T. systems, you will contribute to the overall efficiency of the team.
Due to the security requirements of the business, you must be a British Citizen and not hold dual nationality. This means you cannot be a Citizen or hold a passport from another country. If you have previously held or were entitled to hold a passport from another country, you would be required to relinquish that Citizenship and provide evidence of this.
- Forklift license.
- Driving license.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Navision or Business Central 14 would be advantageous.
Daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Receive and accurately process goods deliveries, ensuring timely booking in, putting away, and labeling of stock.
- Pick products based on BOM for production, meeting build plan adherence and customer OTIF delivery.
- Order and pick raw materials, allocate to BOM, and deliver to machine operators for production.
- Communicate information regarding damages and stock discrepancies to Management.
- Maintain accurate paperwork to ensure stock accuracy.
- Work collaboratively within a team, providing support to colleagues.
- Create purchase orders for outwork.
- Conduct stocktaking activities.
- Ensure full traceability is maintained for all stocks.
- Work towards implementing 5S activity as part of warehouse plans.
- Demonstrate good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
Apply now or email email@example.com
Location: Birmingham | Salary: 10.50 - 11.50 per hour | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 21/11/2023