- Business development, calling new, lapsed and existing clients.
- Upselling and cross selling a wide range of products.
- Prospecting the local area and identifying target customers.
- Account management, understanding customer requirements and providing quotes efficiently and effectively.
- Processing orders onto the system.
- Working with internal functions consisting of Warehouse, Operations and admin team.
- Achieving targets in a competitive environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- IT Literate
- Extremely Driven and ambitious
- Ability to proactively work alone
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ideally someone who has come from a sales or customer service background although not essential as FULL TRAINING will be provided.
- A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- The ability to work in partnership and across boundaries to achieve results.
- Confident and assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude.
- The ability to overcome obstacles to solve problems to achieve results.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development.
- To respect and work positively with others to create a workplace that is inclusive, a service that is responsive to individual needs.
Location: Blackburn | Salary: 19000 - 20000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/08/2022