Our client is looking for a highly motivated and computer literate Production Administrator to support in the Stoney Stanton area. You will be responsible for maintaining administrative systems and will consistently show your excellent customer service skills to help the branch achieve its business targets.
Due to the site location, your own transport would be essential unless you live in the local area.
Responsibilities of the Production Administrator:
- Develop and maintain office systems and paperwork
- Maintain and manage Purchase Orders, including booking in and managing invoices
- Maintain and replenish sufficient levels of stock to meet customer and branch demands, and take part in stock takes
- Deal with customer queries and ensure they are resolved quickly, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Support the scheduling of transport to ensure deliveries are met on time
- Carry out general office duties
- Create manufacturing and delivery paperwork
What we're looking for in a Production Administrator:
- Excellent telephone skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent administration skills, especially accuracy with figures, accurate data input, efficient filing systems, etc.
- Great ability in prioritising workload and managing your time effectively
- Computer literate & Maths/English GCSE or equivalent
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and create new ways of working
- Experience of using a stock management system
Location: Stoney Stanton | Salary: 22484 per year | Job type: Contract | Posted: 04/05/2022