Our client is looking to recruit Manufacturing / Assembly Operatives for positions in the Rothwell Area of Leeds.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week working a 07.00 to 15.30 shift and overtime may be available depending on the workload each week.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Assembly of large wooden products for the supply to the construction trade
• Working from drawings to produce products
• Using both hand and power tools on a daily basis
• Machine Operation (Full training is given on these machines)
• Heavy Lifting
• Working in a team to produce items within given timescales
• General Labouring & keeping work areas tidy
• Excellent Teamworking skills and a desire to learn and develop are essential
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working with tools in the past and we are looking for long term contracts with good reliability from candidates.
These roles are available on an immediate start for the right candidates.
Location: Rothwell | Salary: 9.65 per hour | Job type: Contract | Posted: 04/05/2022