Good IN Operative
Our client operates an aerospace manufacturing facility which includes Composites, metallics, assembly and treatments facility specialising in total Aero Structures Solutions
You will will be a competent operative who is able to manage their own workload and work to tight deadlines, especially at month end, to help achieve the overall objectives of the operations team.
- Principal responsibilities
- Inspect shipments for damage and correct quantities.
- Report damage or shortages to supply chain.
- Match shipments to the purchase orders.
- Record receiving data into company database.
- Organizing and storing received items into a stores location.
- Communicating with supply chain.
- Keep records and help with inventory control.
- Provide additional backup support for dispatch and main stores when required.
- Booking in and inspection of specialist materials.
- 0730-1600 M-T and 0730-1230 F
- 25 AL, plus 8 BH
- Simply Health
- Statutory pension
- X2 Life assurance
- Free parking
Location: Darwen | Salary: 21500 - 22000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 04/05/2022