Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator
The Recruitment Resourcer will provide recruitment support to our business from sourcing suitable candidates to onboarding them into the Project. The role holder will work closely with the clients and managers to source talented individuals for various job roles throughout the UK.
- Collaborate with internal managers to write Job Descriptions and adverts
- Post job vacancies externally on various job boards and company website
- Source for candidates directly via various job board searches
- Referring to the job description, prepare a shortlist of CV's for forwarding to the relevant line manager
- Set up interviews between line managers and candidates, including diary management and invites
- Provide candidates & clients with feedback following CV screening and interviews
- Telephone screen candidates
- Assist with contractor management including offers, contract negotiation and onboarding
- Assist with general admin duties within the office
You will be required to deal with a large number of candidates in this role and a level of patience is required to assist the candidates back to work and ensure that they have the tools available to them for interview.
You must be able to liaise with people at all levels, be comfortable talking over the phone and in person and confident with working with Teams. You should have strong people skills and be able to work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team, but also work well unassisted.
This role is immediately available following successful interviews and reference checks.
Location: Garstang | Salary: 19500 - 22000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001