Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to be based at Buckshaw Village.
This role will offer the successful candidate genuine progression and opportunities within a fast growing market leader.
- Supervising the warehouse in compliance with company’s policies
- Supervise warehouse staff to ensure a high level of productivity assigning tasks appropriately
- Supervise and assist with picking/packing of orders and ensure accuracy
- Carry out training of warehouse staff as required
- Ensuring warehouse deliveries are checked and assigned to designated areas
- Ensuring that the warehouse is organised ready for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Unpacking, checking-off and putting purchase orders away
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy, and free from trip hazards
The successful candidate should have:
- Enthusiasm, a high level of motivation, and the ability to use own initiative
- A willingness to learn and develop within a busy work environment
- Ability to work efficiently with other members of staff and business associates.
- Well-mannered, friendly, and polite
- PC literate; knowledge and experience of e-commerce or inventory management software an advantage
- Capable of working unsupervised
The successful candidate should have some experience of the following areas:
- Previous warehouse experience in a supervisor or management position
- Order picking/packing
- Leadership skills and experience managing small team
Location: Buckshaw Village | Salary: 24000 - 28000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001