To provide co-ordination support to the sales team to ensure timely accurate information is inputted into the system allowing successful production to critical path timelines.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not restricted to those listed below, the job holder may be asked to carry out other additional tasks within their capability and knowledge.
- Processing all Amazon orders
- Sales reporting – from Sage, required weekly and monthly
- CIM Input of product data
- Completing all product specifications before manufacturing can commence.
- Outer case configuration working with an external packaging company and seeking customer approval if required
- Management of weekly project meeting to ensure that we are working to critical paths to hit launch dates.
- Supporting Sales team with promotional planning and implementation with customers.
Formal Qualifications and Experience required:
- Previous experience preferable
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within the business.
- The ability to provide strong leadership to operatives.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
Location: Buckshaw Village | Salary: 19000 - 21000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001